[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Experienced Maintenance Manager – Biomass Energy Industry – Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Preferred.
Experience should include:
Plans, develops, and implements maintenance methods and procedures designed to reduce downtime, supply chain losses, minimize operating costs, and optimize the utilization of technicians, materials and assets. Partners with manufacturing teams to deliver production targets and quality objectives. Provides technical expertise to increase the number of zero breakdown machines, reduce breakdown re-occurrences, and increase Mean Time between Failure (MTBF). Coordinates processes to develop and train maintenance, manufacturing operators, and Team Leaders. Supports the 8 TPM pillars with technical resources and coaching to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). Coordinates the Effective Maintenance (EM) pillar resources to deliver reliable maintenance processes including: 5S, Visual Factory and spare parts inventories for all new and existing equipment as well as equipment modifications.
The following criteria are essential:
• Engineering degree (BS) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is a must.
• 4 plus years of supervisory experience and 5 years of maintenance management experience
• Must have experience managing maintenance teams and supporting autonomous manufacturing teams
• Experience with TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) Pillars - Autonomous and Effective Maintenance in a process environment is preferred.
• Applied working knowledge of time, condition and predictive based maintenance processes.
• Experience managing P.M. (Preventative Maintenance) practices.
• Experience coaching, mentoring, and motivating and managing employees' skills development.
• Experience setting business targets to drive and sustain continuous loss reductions is required.
• Experience with shop floor/information systems (i.e. PC, PLC, and/or Robotics) is preferred.
• Working knowledge of Analytical Process Mapping is preferred.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team leadership skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• P.E. License is a huge plus
***HIGH PAYING CONTRACT ASSIGNMENTS - Rate plus Per Diem***. Interested candidates should send resumes and contact information in confidence to email@example.com
Must be able to complete successful background investigation, including criminal records review as part of contract assignment.