[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy has a 1+ year contract opportunity for an Engineering and Construction Engineer to support renewable capital project execution in Energy Supply. Position provides critical project engineering activities to support in progress and developing wind and solar projects.
Deliverables include review and creation of;
· Design documents.
Position also supports timely resolution of RFI's, and technical issues encountered in active projects.
- experience with wind turbine foundations, solar site development, preparation and review of technical specification.
- accountable and self motivated
- works well in team environment
- Bachelors Degree in Civil/Structural from an ABET accredited school
- PE certification is preferred.