[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Understand and practice safety regulations and work procedures.
* Perform testing/troubleshooting of solar equipment and systems.
* Perform preventative maintenance and repair with little to no guidance on electrical systems or solar equipment/systems.
* Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
* Communicate effectively with homeowners.
* Provide regular updates of job status, complete necessary paperwork, and photos.
* Assist in job safety and overall crew support.
Solar, electrical, solar panel, blueprint, residential construction, solar installation, roofing, solar pv
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* 2-5 years solar technician experience preferred.
* Work safely on roofs for an extended period of time and in all weather
* Safely ascend and descend ladders.
* Must have a high level of professionalism
* Ability to work in a team environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.