[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Experienced Project Managers – Mech. Engr. Degree – Steam Injection Experience and Plant Equipment Modification Experience with current experience managing modifications and installations on heavy equipment with following qualifications:
1. Superior PM and / or CM skills including: project ownership, scheduling development and control, budget development and control, managing vendors, managing people and crafts crew, managing the actual installation work in the field, overall responsibility for the project from cradle to grave and fixing all problems quickly and efficiently.
2. 5 to 10 years of Heavy Equipment Project Management (PM) and Construction Management (CM) experience and expertise.
3. Experience with Steam Injection is a plus
4. Experience with boilers and boiler repairs
5. Type "A" personality to get things done on time and on schedule with NO EXCUSES!
6. gets along with people without alienating anyone.
7. must have impeccable professional references and reputation.
8. PMP certification is a plus.
9. Mech. Engineering degree is a must.
10. Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
***CONTRACT ASSIGNMENTS - Rate plus Per Diem***. Interested candidates should send resumes and contact information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be able to complete successful background investigation, including criminal records review for plant unescorted access.