[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently seeking a candidate with Construction management experience within water.
- Manages and coordinates all on-site construction activities for compliance with the CPM schedule and monitors and enforces compliance with contract requirements; Implements the Project Construction Execution Plan Directs field staff in the daily, weekly planning process.
- Supervises and mentors all superintendents; monitors their activities and provides leadership. Monitors and reports on construction productivity and schedule performance (including trends) to the Project Field Manager, Operations Manager and Project Controls Manager Takes actions necessary to meet project budget and schedule requirements.
- Directs and approves the development and implementation of construction schedule recovery plans as required.
- Coordinates the Construction Completion Walk downs and the complete hand over of start-up packages to the Startup Manager and supervises the close out of all punch list items. Assists Project Field Manager with client interface and relations.
- Coordinates with Material Manager to review all procured materials for acceptance Reviews and approves equipment rentals (if supplied by company) and coordinates shared use of this equipment with subcontractors.
- Conducts weekly coordination meeting with field staff and subcontractors. Conducts weekly staff and subcontractor meetings. Reports weekly schedule and commodity installation status to the Project Controls Manager
- Monitors all extra work authorization requests, back charges, and supplier and subcontractor progress/final payment requests for acceptance and is responsible for subordinates providing the timely tracking information to Project Controls to support the change management system.
- Adheres to Safety, Quality, Ethical Standards, Lessons Learned, and Performance Management programs in accordance with Division Policies, Standards, Guides, and Contractual commitments.
- Monitors and approve all CIR replies to the subcontractors.
- Responsible for completion of the construction punch list.
- Has full knowledge of the safety program and acts as the Safety Representative on site in the absence of the regular Safety Supervisor. Has general knowledge of all disciplines of construction and is able to stand in for each lead discipline.
- Resolves safety and quality issues with the safety and quality managers further disputes are then deferred to the Project Field Manager or Division Safety manager.
- Understands the major commercial and deliverable terms of the construction subcontracts and manages within these terms.
-Monitors and controls overtime by his subordinates and subcontractors. Writes the construction portion of the client and construction monthly report.
- Coordinates with the Field Engineers or home office engineers on engineering deliverables. Responsible for the effective management of construction Manufacturer's Service Technicians and the timesheet tracking.