[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Senior Experienced Solar Powered Facility Project Managers to help manage Greenfield Solar Projects in the United States.
Qualifications are listed below.
1. Has B.S. Degree in Engineering
2. Has a minimum of 6 years of solar powered facility plant engineering experience
3. Has at least 5 years of successful solar power facility project management experience as a project manager (PM).
4. Can direct and manage all activities on solar projects as a PM.
5. Has successful PM experience supporting solar projects with responsibility for all aspects of solar projects including safety management, program management, cost and schedule control, site usability assessment, develop one line diagrams, CapX & OpX budgets, budget & schedule development, and all other issues related to permitting, engineering, construction and commissioning.
6. Is adept at understanding ALL issues related to solar project support including project initiation, feasibility studies, project controls, project ownership, managing vendors, schedule development, project staffing and control.
7. Has confidence, expertise and strong leadership ability necessary to organize and lead a very successful major Greenfield solar facility projects.
8. Having a P.E. License is a plus
Candidates must be able to complete successful background investigation, including criminal records review.
*** CONTRACT ASSIGNMENTS - Rate plus Per Diem***. Interested Candidates should send resumes and contact information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.