[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hydro Project Coordinator with at least 10 Years Hydro project Experience or Engineering Degree in a Technical Field.
Contract for 1 year (at this time), on an as needed basis - currently awaiting further clarification on actual schedule of work.
Assignment located in Packwood WA. Per diem is approved for this contract.
Abilities include being able to review technical documents and provide comments or recommendations to the project Supervisor, good writing skill to complete reports for Federal and State agencies.
Desired abilities include Hydroelectric Power Plant basic background, ability to read technical design drawings, civil, mechanical and electrical drawings. Ability to use MS word and Excel for the development of reports.
Hydro Project Coordinator: Duties as follows:
• Provide Technical Support to the Packwood Hydro project for Operations, Compliance and Outage Implementation.
• Perform Water Conveyance Inspections and reports for inspections performed.
• Review Technical/License documents and provide project supervisor with recommendations and comments
• Provide review and Input on the Dam Safety Analysis and comments as requested.
• Support Packwood Annual Meetings with Agencies as requested by the project Supervisor
• Support the Packwood Annual Outage Fish Rescue and Seining Efforts
• Perform the annual Dam Safety Surveillance Monitoring Report (DSSMR).
• Support Review of Inclinometer Reports provided by other Vendors.
• Other Technical Project Support as requested by the Project Supervisor.
If you are interested please email your resume for consideration. Thank you!