[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Senior Project Controller for a 1+ year contract assignment who will be responsible for the following;
* Gather, verify, validate, and analyze data in support of project controls reporting. Lead development and maintenance of WBS, cost estimates, track and trend cash flow reports, change control documentation (cope, cost or schedule) and/or any reports associated with project controls.
* Track and report project status, performs variance analyses at a level appropriate for the project.
* Track and manage changes to the project scope and cost baseline.
* Identify, assess, gain approval for, and distribute change requests, change notices and/or change orders in a manner compliant with internal governance standards and terms and conditions of relevant contracts (as appropriate).
* Assist in preparation of special cost or staffing studies and analysis as requested.
* Support cost and schedule risk analysis and provide input to mitigation proposals and interface closely with schedulers to ensure cost and schedules are in synch and reflective of costs being presented to PMs and leadership.
* Monthly accrual process.
* Periodic travel both domestically and to Canada will be required.