[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Procedure Solutions Management, LLC (PSM) is seeking a PPA Certified Operations Procedure Writer for an onsite project in New Orleans, LA.
- Creation, revision, and human-factoring of client procedures in accordance with PPA standards and client’s content and formatting guidelines.
- Client will provide access to subject matter experts (SMEs) that can respond to technical, content, and level of detail questions. However new procedures and/or those requiring major upgrading may also require walkdowns/validation to confirm the accuracy of the technical content in addition to human-factoring.
- Core hours: 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday
- Employee shall provide the following:
- Steel Toe safety shoes
- Long pants, cotton shirt (NO synthetic materials)
- Hearing Protection
- Laptop PC computer with MS Word 2013 or 2016, 32-bit (Cloud-based MS Word Versions are NOT acceptable)
- Macintosh Apple computers are NOT compatible with client software
- PPA Certification REQUIRED
- Relevant experience with Operational procedures
- *Successful candidates will be required to complete a short procedure exercise using a MS Word Macro-Enabled Template.
Technical Procedure Writer Certification - PPA Certification, please consider the following: Procedure Solutions Management, LLC a small woman-owned business offers a 5-day ONLINE Human Factored Procedure Writing Course. The registration fee for the course is $695 per attendee. Interest free financing is available upon request and all major credit cards accepted. The course is recognized by the Procedure Professionals Association (PPA) (www.ppaweb.org) and is specifically designed to help people interested in careers writing procedures focused on the elimination of human error. Please visit our web site at www.proceduresolutionsmgmt.com for detailed information and registration forms.