[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Planner/Scheduler who will assist with the planning activities including the development of plant work orders.
- Ensure a coordinated effort of maintenance, maintenance planning, and project execution between Transmission and Substation operations.
- Evaluate and improve the execution of work management of Transmission activities for related assets.
- Assist in event response and root cause analysis and prevention of reoccurrence.
- Lead the scheduling and tracking for maintenance, compliance and project progress at the sites. Required
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or professional certification - Six Sigma Certification - Yellow Belt.
3+ years experience in a combination of the following areas:
- Lead project that requires complex analysis and work execution
- Substation and Transmission system operations
- Maintenance of transformers and switch yard assets
- Expert ability with integrity and compliance skills
- Competent ability with analysis and problem solving, communications, process/project management, commercial, leadership and professional skills