[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Southeast USA – Project Manager-Construction Manager with Engineering Degree for rapidly growing Wood Pellet Industry
***PRIOR WOOD PELLET EXPERIENCE is NOT REQUIRED!!***
Wanted: Equipment Modification Project Managers (PM) with Construction Management (CM) skills, BS degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, and some experience in heavy equipment modification.
1099 only - Rate + Per Diem
Must have current experience managing modifications and installations on heavy equipment.
Pivot from your current industry and join the rapidly growing Wood Pellet/Biomass industry.
Required qualifications, with experience in Wood Industries a plus (Biomass, including but not limited to Wood Pellet production, Paper Mills, etc.):
1. Superior PM and CM skills including: project ownership, scheduling development and control, budget development and control, managing vendors, managing people and craft crews, managing the actual installation work in the field, with overall responsibility for the project from cradle to grave - fixing all problems quickly and efficiently
2. BS degree in Engineering is a must (looking for one with electrical experience and one with mechanical experience)
3. 2 to 3 years of Heavy Equipment Project Management (PM) and Construction Management (CM) experience and expertise
4. Must have excellent attention to detail & be well organized
5. Experience with conveyors and conveyor equipment and systems is a plus
6. Experience with boilers and boiler repairs is a plus
7. Type "A" personality to get things done on time and on schedule with NO EXCUSES!
8. Must be able to get along with all types of people without alienating anyone
9. MUST have impeccable professional references and reputation
10. PMP certification is a plus
11. Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Interested candidates should send resumes and contact information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates MUST be able to complete successful background investigation, including criminal records review for client’s plant access.