[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
You would be working closely with components for Hydrogen Fuel Cells. You could be involved in the assembly, production and machine operation of these components.
Shifts: Rotational - Monday to Friday
2 weeks AM: 6:30am-3pm - $18.50
2 weeks PM: 2:45pmm-11:00pm - $19.00
You must have ONE of the following:
* 6 months Mechanical/Electrical assembly experience
* 6 months Machine Operation experience
* Experience in mechanical/electronic work in the past (assembly, production, engineering)
* Ability to work Full Time
* Ability to lift 30lbs
* Ability to work rotational shifts (mornings and afternoons)
* Ability to read schematics/drawings
* Immediate health & dental coverage
* All shifts transit accessible
* Very well known and recognized company
* Opportunity to work and get industry-recognized experience and training in a high-tech production environment & green energy
* Thorough training program that allows candidates to be involved in multiple processes of the fuel cell production
* High performers can be taken permanent, they provide lots of long term opportunity for career development if they go permanent
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this position.
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of Staffing^MD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aerotek^MD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.