[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Searching for Experienced Greenfield Solar Safety Director for Solar Facility Projects
Senior Solar Powered Facility Safety Directors desired to assist in Greenfield Solar Projects in the United States - predominantly in the Southeast.
1. Minimum five years of successful solar power facility experience
2. Has successful Safety Director experience supporting solar projects with responsibility for all aspects of solar projects
3. Is adept at understanding ALL issues related to solar project support including project initiation, feasibility studies, project controls, project ownership, vendor management, schedule development, project staffing and control.
4. Has confidence, expertise and strong leadership ability necessary to assist in organizing very successful major Greenfield solar facility projects.
5. Can oversee all activities on solar projects as a Safety Director.
6. Having a P.E. License is a plus
7. Having a PMP is a plus
Candidates must be able to complete successful background investigation, including criminal records review.
Summary of Solar assignments available – who do you know?
Civil/Structural Engineer – Environmental experience
Water Management Engineer
*** CONTRACT ASSIGNMENTS - Rate plus Per Diem***.