[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek's client is looking for a polished project manager to handle pre-construction work on large solar and wind farms for a utility in the southeast. This position is a 12-24 month contract that could extend into construction if project manager does well. The ideal applicant should have experience as a project manager in the renewable industry. The client is also open to looking at project managers with exprein ein the T&D or Industrial fields.
This position is detailed below:
The project manager will be working with development, estimating, permitting and more.
- Experience scheduling, estimating, permitting in pre-construction.
- Candidates who can lead project through pre-construction and construction are best fits. Candidates with only pre-construction good fit would be PM’s simply with pre-construction
- Candidates aren’t required to have wind/solar but it is a plus. They are open to looking at industrial or power delivery.
- Candidates must be able to work in an office environment and work in multiple different groups and lead a team for the projects to be built.
- Candidate should have great communication skills – computer skills – etc. Strong person. (Support county hearings/meet with development/lead a team)
Please send your resume to email@example.com