[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking experienced Project Manager for challenging position at biomass manufacturing facility involving steam generation and delivery.
This job requires an experienced self-motivated Project Manager with a background in steam systems to engage in upgrade of one, and potentially multiple, manufacturing facilities in the southeast US.
We have successfully integrated dozens of PMs into the biomass alternative energy sector - if you are a great PM in another sector you can be a great biomass PM!
This is a contract position at a leading biomass manufacturing company – success in this position is not a guarantee of future work with the company, but additional assignments logically follow if it is a good fit.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management
• Great attitude with internal drive to accomplish tasks on schedule with quality
• Ability to travel for short periods of time on expenses if requested
• Minimum of four strong references to initiate background investigation
• Ability to pass a strong vetting background investigation from both a technical and ethical standpoint, including criminal records review
• Comfort with working 1099 – e.g. work under your own LLC
QUALIFICATIONS – bonus:
• Validated successful experience with steam system projects – details/examples
• Engineering Degree
• PE License
***Contract Position*** Rate + authorized Per Diem (e.g. Per Diem while working at the site, but not during vacations, etc.), limited travel on expenses