[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Title: E&I Technician
Start date: Mid-September
Duration: Contract, two months (outage support)
Location: Southern California
Facility type: Wood Fired Power Generation Plant
* Perform maintenance and testing on low and medium voltage switchgear, circuit breakers, motor starters, VFD’s, power transformers and protection systems.
* Troubleshoot and repair field controllers, instrumentation, motor control centers, VFD’s, AC switchgear and other power plant electrical equipment ranging from 120V to 13.8kv
* Perform electrical maintenance work related to furnace air pollution control systems including Bag Houses and Continuous Emissions Motoring Systems (CEMS)
* Perform electrical maintenance work related to equipment including but not limited to; gas burners, fans, motors, conveyors & truck dumpers.
* Perform preventative maintenance tasks including routine calibrations
* Trouble shoot, assess, inspect and adjust, and make repairs, as needed to the Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and historian devices. Presently use Hansprism as a historian.
* 5 years Electrical & Instrumentation experience required.
* Bailey DCS experience preferred. Strong Instrumentation Calibration & Process Controls experience a huge plus.
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.