home >> alternative energy (wind, wave, solar, hydro, tidal, geothermal, biomass, and biofuels) >> job board >> post

Instrument Technicians

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Airswift is seeking 2 Instrument Technicians (I & III) to work for our client in a 1 year contract (potential to be extended) in California.

As an I&C Tech, you will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting and calibrating all instrumentation associated with various components including all aux equipment, boilers, turbines, generators and more.

Role / Responsibilities:

- Able to use test equipment and hand tools as necessary

- Mentors more junior I&C techs for best practices

- Familiar with environmental rules and regulations

- Install, calibrate, test and troubleshoot plant equipment including boilers, turbines, generators and aux equipment

- Completes all required documentation including work orders, calibration sheets etc

Requirements

- 5+ years experience in maintenance in a similar position within a power plant setting

You must possess a valid and clean driving license to be considered for this position.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.