[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Project Leader assists the Project Manager with all responsibilities of the project.
• Coordination with many internal stakeholders including Business Development, Tax, Real Estate, Environmental, Supply Chain
• Coordination with external stakeholders, including counterparts in the EPC’s organization, permitting agencies, and Owners Engineers
• Working with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, permitting specialists, contracts and financial analysts, and real estate analysts
• Weekly team reporting to internal stakeholders
• Close Development Gaps
• Review EPC deliverables, including specifications and design drawings
• Review contract Change Orders and other commercial documents
What are the top (at least 3 if possible) “must have” skill sets (technical/functional) which are required?
1. Ability to lead multiple projects during engineering and permitting phase
2. Ability to work independently
3. Demonstrated experience with reading and writing technical/construction specifications
What are the top “nice to have” skill sets?
1. Knowledge of solar design and construction
2. Knowledge of Virginia erosion and sediment control permitting
What soft skill requirements do you have (team fit and personality requirements)?
1. Ability to work in a team/matrix environment
2. Ability to build relationships with your counterparts in the EPC’s organization
3. Ability to navigate organizational hierarchies to accomplish project objectives
What education and certifications/licensures are required?
1. Bachelor’s degree (preferred disciplines include engineering, business, construction)
Are there any specific companies/industries or ideal background you’d like to see in the candidate’s experience?
1. Minimum 5 years as project engineer or assisting a project manager in multi-functional teams in a matrix environment.