[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CVG is a leading North America workforce solutions provider to the Energy, Oil & Gas, Industrial and EPC industries.
CVG-The Right Fit!!!
CVG is currently seeking Telecom technicians in the New Jersey and New Hampshire areas.
Summation: The Telecom technician would be responsible for mapping the types of cable over a distinct route and reporting results.
1. Responsible for identifying cables such as Coax, Power, CATV, Fiber, etc....
2. Responsible for tracking cables by driving the route and marking the cable run on the provided GPS.
3. Must have valid Driver's License and ability to drive a motor vehicle.
4. Experience in aerial cable and underground cable placing and their transitions from aerial to underground and experience working with ARC GIS or android-based tablets is preferred.
5. Ability to travel to multiple locations within the (City)area
May require working in extreme hot or cold weather conditions. Requires working standing on feet most of the workday and climbing ladders, stooping, bending, or squatting. May require working in cramped or uncomfortable positions. May be required to wear respiratory equipment when required. Must be willing to fly and work at heights in excess of 100 feet. Must be able to work in a wide variety of weather conditions including cold, snow, rain, heat, etc...
CVG is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required Employment Eligibility Verification form (Form I-9) upon hire. CVG participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9 to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.