[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT MINNESOTA JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN'S LICENSE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
Are you interested in applying your electrical knowledge to the Renewable Energy Market? Interconnection Systems, Inc. is looking for journeymen electricians to work on large-scale solar systems throughout Minnesota. We are a national renewable company that specializes in solar installation and battery backup on a utility-scale. Most of the time, these projects will work overtime and we are currently working 5 x 10-hour days per week. As a licensed Minnesota Journeyman electrician, you should have solid electrical skills and a good knowledge of proper safety procedures. We will train you in an area where your current knowledge base does not cover. ISI has an aggressive pay scale that is governed by experience. If you enjoy working in a team environment where your contributions are valued, please contact us today.
Pay is $45-$48/hr.
Per diem is $113 per day worked when more than 60 miles from home.
Current location is Brainerd, MN with work until the end of the year.
In October, projects will begin in Owatonna and Greenwald.
· Test electrical systems using tools that include voltmeters, ohmmeters, IV Curve Tracers, and meggers
· Document actions, testing results, observations, the final diagnosis of the situation, and steps taken to resolve issues for each job or situation
· Trench excavation and installation of underground conduit systems
· Steel erection for racking systems
· Mounting equipment, i.e., inverters, combiner boxes, switchgear, and modules
· Determine the steps necessary to assess an electrical situation using testing devices, blueprints, and maps
· Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and also through reporting violations of policies, procedures, and guidelines to the immediate supervisor
· Maintain equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used safely; report any issues to the immediate supervisor
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Active State of Minnesota Journeyman license (we will verify this).
· Proficiency with the National Electrical Code and local codes
· Valid state driver's license and clean driving record
· Must pass a drug test
· Experience reading mechanical and electrical blueprints
· Previous experience working on solar systems
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45-$48 per hour
Paid time off
10 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Electrical Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
Electrical License (Required)
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org