[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Alternative Energy Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TradeForce Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting experienced Module Installers who are interested in participating in the final phases of construction on a Commercial Solar field located in Vernal, Utah.
• Location: Vernal, Utah
• Start Date: ASAP
• Project Duration: 2 - 3 months
• Previous Solar Installation experience
• Must be able to work closely with the crew and assist with the mechanical portions of solar installation.
• Organize and install equipment, array layout, racking installation, and module placement.
• Maintain tools used for installation in proper working condition
• Follow safety policies and procedures
• Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
• Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
• Candidates selected for the position will be required to have employment eligibility verified through E-Verify.
• Pre-employment Drug Screen will be required of the candidate selected for the position.
• Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold)
• Work requires exposure to construction site environments having extreme temperatures, dust, fumes, smoke, hazardous substances, and loud noise levels
• Up to 70% of the job may include heavy physical work, heavy lifting, and pushing or pulling of material that may weigh from 50 to 100 pounds
• The position requires the individual to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, squat, crawl and work in awkward positions or confined spaces throughout the day
• The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders, upper/lower back, visual acuity, depth, and color perception
• Regular Rate: $22.00 per hour
• Per Diem Rate: $100.00 per day
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please e-mail an updated resume