Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
PROJECT LOCATION: Nashville, TN (Duration +/- 1 year)
**Must have experience with Software House Security Systems**
Company: provides a wide range of solutions to both the public and private sectors. Their team has successfully performed over 500 projects nationwide. They have supported more than 20 government agencies including DoD, and more than 30 commercial clients including several Fortune 500 companies.
Responsible for all activities associated with the installation of sensors and electronic components, connects signal wiring, and data transmission media.
Provide quality assurance checks of the installation, load, configure, and modify software.
Installs/programs/test devices and provides field support of intrusion detection, access control and CCTV systems to include fiber optic equipment, data equipment, emergency ac/dc power and UPS systems, multiplex equipment and monitoring systems.
Plans installation by surveying and evaluating locations, identifying requirements, laying-out equipment and wiring plan all while adhering to codes, Regulations and standards.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following.
Provides technical support to customers
Flexibility to work weekends: as required
Well organized, self-starter, capable of functioning with (Minimal or NO) supervision
Education and/or Experience
- Preferred Associate's Engineering or Electronics degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with a certificate in Electronics or related field
- 3+ years of experience with panel and device termination as well as programming with advanced systems to include Intrusion Detection, Access Control & CCTV
- Experienced with Software House Security Management system
- Must have low voltage wiring and connection experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver's license
- Must have a good driving record
- Software House / C Cure 9000 Certified Installer/Maintainer
- Must be able to pass a Security Back ground check
- Must be able to attain/hold a SECRET Security Clearance
10 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.