Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Panama City
Country: United States
• Manage and maintain US export policies and procedures and drive continuous improvements and process implementations thereof.
• This role will work across functional teams to ensure that export compliance is maintained while ensuring that overall organization objectives are supported.
• Manage ECCN Classification
• Create metrics for management reporting
• Provide strategic expertise on US export regulations and best practices
• Work with internal teams to identify and drive enhancements
• Monitor regulatory changes
• Manage export audits, documentation requirements, compliance and record keeping
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 15+ years' experience in export compliance (THIS MAY BE 7-10 if NECESSARY)
• Extensive knowledge of US export regulations including EAR and ITAR
• Must be knowledgeable and able to work in MS Office Suite.
55 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.