Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
• Technical Engineering Lead for the Expansion modernization programs in support of additional manufacturing capacity through plant modernization design, development and construction programs.
• Leads the technical project team in the application of Life Cycle Management processes and methods used in the design, development and commissioning. Guides and develops the requirements, processing methods, equipment and engineering tasking for design, development, and commissioning.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Technically lead the engineering staff assigned to the specific Modernization programs in the design, development and commissioning activities. Responsible for overall technical viability to requirements as well as successful completion of engineering tasks on the assigned projects.
• Create the technical development plan and overall engineering tasking. Lead the technical team in meeting schedule within budget. Provide regular updates to progress.
• Provide technical risk management for the project.
• Coordinate the technical aspects of the Capacity Expansion Modernization programs with the overall OSI (Ordnance Systems Inc.) team.
• Lead internal engineering or external suppliers in the development of drawings, statements of work, and specification packages for procurement of equipment or services.
• Support the transition to production following commissioning
• Prepare budgetary and engineering estimates.
• Supervise subcontractor work to assure satisfactory performance of the scope of work.
• Prepare schedules regarding assigned technical tasks and provide status on tasking.
• Prepare work flow schedule and process task duration estimates.
• Responsible for assisting the PM in development of the budget, approval of purchase requisitions and of invoices.
• Performs other duties as required.
Required Education / Experience:
• Required education: Bachelor Degree
• Experience in the chemical process industry
• 12+ years related experience, 5 years of experience in engineering design, development, and commissioning.
• 5 years in an engineering technical project leadership positon
• Must be able to effectively communicate and interface with various functional departments and customers.
Preferred Education / Experience:
• Experience in System Engineering processes and DoD projects
79 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.