[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 519507
Posted By: System One
Posted On: 2019-04-07 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Project Manager] Construction Project Manager - DOE
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
System One is looking for a DOE and nuclear experienced Construction Project Manager for a long-term project in Carlsbad, NM.
In this position, the Construction Project Manager will oversee financial budgets, coordinate contractors, and manage the construction process. You will also be in charge of organizing schedules, tracking inventory, and ordering and managing materials.
• Provides direct supervision and maintains overall responsibility for the management of construction, safety and quality control activities.
• Has direct responsibility for ensuring SSCVS procurement and construction is performed in accordance with design specifications, drawings, and applicable construction procedures to meet NWP’s requirements with minimal rework.
• Fully authorized and empowered to completely manage the Contractor’s personnel, coordinate Contractor’s personnel clearance issues and ensure that Contractor’s personnel follow all NWP and DOE requirements when working at the WIPP site. Coordinate all construction activities that involve interaction with design personnel and NWP personnel, and completely manage all tasks awarded to the Contractor.
• Plan, organize, and schedule construction activities.
• Has direct responsibility for ensuring completion of project activities on or before scheduled due dates without sacrificing quality.
• Serve as the primary point of contact with NWP for project status, analyzing risks, and resolving issues.
• Provides formal P6 schedule to NWP as requested.
• Compile and plan budget, cost estimates, and other financial estimates
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS REQUIRED:
• BS/BA Degree and a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in construction and related fields
• OR AS/AA Degree and a minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in construction and related fields
• OR Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in construction, safety, general quality assurance or equivalent engineering, manufacturing, construction, and/or installation activities.
• No less than 5 years of nuclear experience at DOE/NNSA or Commercial nuclear facilities.
System One is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
95 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.