[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 523792
Posted By: KP
Posted On: 2019-05-26 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AFTER REVIEWING THE REQUIREMENT
Subject: [Field Technician] Position Applied: Data Collection Analyst DCA_XXX_nn
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: New Jersey
State: Homeland Sec/DoD/Fed Gov
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 07101
Data Collection Analyst
The staff augmentation position(s) will collaborate with maintenance and operations departments as well as senior staff in the collection and organization of data for multiple agency efforts in the development of a single repository of the MAXIMO Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS) and reporting of asset inventory and condition assessments. Through a combination of field investigation, systems research, personnel interviews, and document compilation, this position will collect, organize and prepare information on infrastructure for department records and ultimate upload to MAXIMO EAMS and other databases.
The staff augmentation role will require Mechanical, Electrical, I&C, Civil, Materials Management, or Facilities Craft Technicians or Operations Personnel will be required to validate existing asset information, collect new field asset attribute information, assess condition, useful remaining life and accessibility. The data collection will include not only that of the asset but also of any components and spare parts for that given asset. The candidate(s) shall be knowledgeable in common software packages and data tools (Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint). Collector may also be required to assist in the assignment, marking and hanging/placement of identification marks/tags/rfids.
Assist in the collection, organization and verification of information related to the inventory of physical assets of the various systems.
This will include;
• Completing and field-verifying system-wide top-level asset location inventory, including applying standard coding structure, and aggregating all department asset lists into master in accordance with approved organizational policies and procedures;
• Collect, organize and evaluate all pertinent data, including nameplate data for upload into the appropriate data collection record template/systems;
• Collect, organize and evaluate historical condition assessment information of physical assets and equipment.
• Collect, organize and evaluate GPS Coordinates information of all outdoor physical assets and equipment.
• Collect, organize and evaluate location accessibility assessment information of physical assets and equipment.
• Photograph assets, nameplates, identification tags and labels
If you are interested, apply now.
• Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office tools
• General file and document management skills for local and shared storage drives;
• Ability to compile and manage data from maps and plans.
• Familiarity with any of the following assets;
o transit infrastructure,
• Knowledge of condition assessment standards and methodologies across multiple infrastructure systems;
• Ability to perform technical tasks under direct and indirect supervision, as well as prioritize tasks and work independently
• New York or New Jersey (Preferred)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
Required travel ( Local) :
• 100% (Preferred)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
137 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.