[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring 10 Customer Service Representatives for one of the top automotive support companies in Indiana! This position pays $14/hour, with weekly pay and benefits.
- Responsible for organizing and handling all client files before finalizing them and sending them off to the BMV for processing.
- Contact all parties involved with the purchase of the cars in order to obtain all necessary paperwork.
- Will be assisting within the File Handler department and processing packages, answering inbound calls and making outbound calls. (60+ each day).
- High School Diploma or GED minimum.
- 2+ years of customer service/cal center experience required.
- Ability to work in-office and remote.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.