[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Exciting Field Service Engineering opportunity in Cedar Rapids, IA! Must have electronic and mechanical troubleshooting capabilities. Must be open to travel and to work on call.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must be able to respond to emergency and non-scheduled calls for service on a daily basis within established response time goals.
* Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction at assigned sites / locations.
* Foster positive customer relations and a high degree of customer satisfaction by communicating effectively with customers.
* Installs, repairs and maintains equipment in the field; provides customer training as required.
* Completes all scheduled maintenance within required deadlines.
* Documents all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submits paperwork in a timely basis
* Order, install, and return parts and manages repair parts cycle time
* Maintains an accurate inventory of parts and tools.
* Reviews all logs and maintenance tracking systems for open issues and prepares formal reports to customers as necessary.
* Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated
* Assesses product/equipment performance based on field support data; recommends modifications or improvements.
* Seeks to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
* Maintains clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written
* Travel, overtime and work hours other than Monday-Friday may be required.
* Other duties as required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.