[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Oversaes Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Position: Mail Prep
Hours: Fluctuate, but start time is in the morning around 730AM.
Will work roughly 7:30am to 4:00pm, or leave early. 1/2 hour lunch unpaid and 2, 15 minute breaks paid. Potential Saturdays are definitely possible.
This position is strictly for the part-time hours. This person does need to come in at 7:30am daily but being flexible with staying late and leaving early is perfect for their need. It is imperative this person understands that they could work 8 hours in one week or they could work 40+ hours if it is possible for their schedule.
This company has won a government project (4 years ago) supporting the Department of Community Health (DCH) along with the Department of Human Services. (DHS) In combination, of those departments and this company, they are supporting a document process project to support State Assistance applications such as Bridge Cards and other state assistance programs.
1. Open each envelope.
2. Remove the contests of each envelope. The contents fo the envelope represent one application or renewal.
3. Place the file separator sheet as the first page of the file.
4. Remove non compliant pages as defined in the spec document.
5. Repair torn or damaged documents, unfold doc's, tape items smaller than 8.5 X 11 size to a backing sheet.
6. Insert document type separator sheets as directed by the spec doc.
7. Nominal but make copies as necessary.
8. Complete the "Batch" cover sheet information, specified by the number of files in the batch.
9. When the assigned 'batch" is completed, move to the next station.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.