Material Handler/ Hydro Testing Technician (5976957)
Posted by: Aerotek on April 20, 2017 at 03:40:02.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Surrey, BC
Zip or Postal Code: V3T 5G8
Are you looking for your next career opportunity? We are a very busy Oil & Gas and Mining industrial manufacturing shop that is seeking a Material Handler/Technician with previous hydro testing experience on fabricated pipes and equipment. This is an exciting opportunity that will provide full time hours, with long term growth and benefits.
- Read Engineering blueprints and schematic CAD drawings to determinate work procedures when assembling and/or dismantling
- Assemble + install hardware for testing purposes using overhead cranes and forklifts
- Able to use large air powered tools to tighten hardware
- Must be able to safely perform in a fast paced environment
Experience & Requirements:
- Previous hydro testing an asset
- Overhead crane and rigging.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions engineering drawings and procedure manuals.
- Valid Forklift ticket
- Crane certification/ in-house training
- Must be Bondable
- Morning: Monday to Friday 6:00AM - 2:30PM
- Afternoon: Monday to Thursday 2:30PM - 1:00AM (Shift premium +$1.50)
- Must be flexible to work either shifts if required
- Employee will start at $25 per hour rate
- Shift premium of $1.50 per hour for afternoon shift
- 4% vacation pay
- Benefits will start immediately once employment commences. No wait period for health and dental benefits -- Employer provides 50% premium coverage on all benefit packages.
- Surrey, BC
- Job site is not transit accessible
- Must have own reliable transportation
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please reply to this job posting with your resume attached in Word Document or PDF file only.
All qualified job candidates will be contacted by PHONE or EMAIL
Please note: Posting will remain open until position has been filled
Job Vacancy: 2
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 17 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 230 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 6 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
54 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.