Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30339
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is seeking experienced and dedicated CNC Operators for a great opportunity near our client in the North East of Atlanta, GA. Candidates selected for these positions must be willing and able to work overtime.
• All shift positions are currently available
• These are Contract-to-Perm roles with compensation based on experience
Chief Duties and/or Responsibilities:
• Operation of CNC machinery
• Must be experienced in cutting tool assembly, cutting tool measurement, and offset control based on part gauging results
• Responsible for part quality and machine operational checks
• Daily preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is operating within specified tolerances
Qualified Applicants will possess the following:
• Must have at least one year of experience operating CNC Machines (including lathes and mills); experience in fast paced, automated machining environment preferred.
• Certificate or degree in machine tool technology strongly preferred.
• Great work ethic, attitude and show a willingness to learn
• High School Diploma or GED required.
Please send resumes to Kathleen Rouse at firstname.lastname@example.org and call me directly at 770-635-1347.
74 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.