Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
This is Anuj Thakur/ Technical Recruiter from Enterprise Solution Inc. I have urgent requirement for the position mention below, Please let me know if you have any good consultant regarding this position.
Reply me with your confirmation, waiting for the positive reply
JOB SPECIFICATION: - (Please ignore if not a good match)
Role : - V&V – ECU Testing
Location : - Dearborn, MI
Interview : - Phone or Skype
Start Date :-ASAP
Rate : - Flexible (DOE)
JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS:-
Relevant Experience (in Yrs.) 3 to 5 years
Experience in entire ECU development cycle from requirement gathering to testing, bug fixing and release of production software for ECUs using Model-Based System engineering approach.
Work Area :
• ECU V&V – Simulation Based testing at Unit and Component Level Bench/Loadbox Testing, Vehicle Testing
• Hardware in the loop set-up and testing
• Diagnostic and In-vehicle communication network testing
• Automation of validation systems
• Automotive electronics domain experience
• Experience in scripting and test automation development
Tools: CANoe, CAPL, CANape, d-Space, Rhapsody, Visual Studio,
Software Standards: AutoSAR awareness
Tools : Defect Management tools experience
• Experience in auto-code generation for ECUs
• ECU Calibration
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Participate in Functional reviews to make sure that the functionalities defined are testable and a suitable test strategy can be identified
• Create the strategy of validation/Verification
• Create a test plan to make sure that the component/ ECU/ Subsystem/system can be verified for all the functionalities
• Execute the verification activity
• Find innovative methods to get best results and also to automate areas where regression testing is needed
• Determine type and methods of tests and execution of test cases to derive the best results and ensure traceability to requirements
• Responsible for test reports generated by the test team and product quality
Generic Managerial Skills:
• Assist in resource plan for efficient utilization of the skills/ resources in project
• B. E. or higher
Enterprise Solutions Inc.
Office: # 630-496-7008
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
g-talk id: anuj10.esi
500 East Diehl Rd. Ste. 130
Naperville, IL - 60563
0 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.