Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
NES is a Global Staffing provider to the Power Generation industry. We are currently looking for an experienced and hands on Field service technician for a full time direct hire position. Potential candidates will service and provide maintenance on industrial hydraulic lift equipment for railcar and locomotive applications.
Service Technician Hydraulics Responsibilities
• Coordinate with product management, Manufacturing and engineering groups.
• Installation of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment.
• Interpret hydraulics and customer blue prints, manuals and other specifications to determine installation procedures.
• Service troubleshooting calls, equipment inspections, start up and commissioning responsibilities.
• Train customer in operation of equipment.
• RWP certifications for applicable client railways.
Service Technician Hydraulics Requirements/ Certificates
• 5-10 years of experience in managing and assisting in filed installation.
• Strong mechanical skills
• Expertise in troubleshooting hydraulic and electrical systems, specifically PLC systems and remote monitoring systems.
• Ability to read blue prints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
• Valid driver license.
• Overtime varies depending on workload.
• Extensive travel.
This is a full time direct hire role working for a market leader with great benefits and very competitive remuneration
46 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.