Motor Technician (6035688)
Posted by: Aerotek on August 18, 2017 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 31415
Thank you for your interest in the Motor Technician position! Please see below for the job description.
Motor technician will be responsible for the following functions:
- Working at the motor facility to ensure all motors in storage are being tested on a regular basis
- Working with the industrial clients to obtain motors and store them
- Taking calls from customers on their motors and delivering them to the facility
- Installing the motors for the clients in their facilities
- Using a megger for motor testing
- Working with low or medium or high voltage motors (208 to 14,000 volt motors)
- Experience using AWA Baker testing equipment for testing motors
- Assign motors a specific equipment storage number
- Cleaning the motors prior to delivery/installation
- Documenting motor testing results in the software and working with various techs on Motor repairs if necessary
Pay Range: $22-$24 an hour
Must have experience with AC motor testing
Must have experience with megger testing
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
225 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.