Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 34748
• Perform work in the design, installation, construction, modification, repair and maintenance of electrical apparatuses, equipment and systems.
• Inspect, isolate, troubleshoot and repair electrical malfunctions using various test instruments.
• Responsible to maintain and repair fire alarm, programmable lighting and access systems.
• Test electrical equipment for safety and efficiency
• Plan the layout and wiring of new or remodeled installations, fabricate electrical parts, inspect completed work for conformance with specifications, requirements and compliance with applicable building safety codes and regulations.
• Inspect related work performed by contractors, estimate cost, time and materials for electrical projects.
• Clean, maintain and service tools and equipment.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions of this position.
28 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.