Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Manual Machinist (VTL & Horizontal Lathe exp.)
Under minimal supervision, sets up and operates manually controlled machines in skilled precision and bench work in the fabrication, maintenance, repair and alteration of machinery, machine parts, tools and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, however, other duties may apply.)
• Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
• Reads and interprets blueprints.
• Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements.
• Uses precision tools, machinery and equipment such as lathe, vertical milling
machine, drill press, hydraulic press, chop saw, band saw, push and pull broaches
and a variety of cutting tools and equipment.
• Fabricates and shapes parts such as tools and machine parts out of metal, plastics
• Properly and safely selects, aligns, secures and removes holding fixtures, cutting
tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines
• Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts, fixtures and tooling
• Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machinery and
• Evaluate experimental procedures and recommend change or modifications for
efficiency and adaptability to setup and production
• Ability to track parts and jobs into the vantage system.
• Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures
• Complies with all quality policies, specifications, re
44 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.