Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
- BS in Mech or Electrical ENG
- 0-5 years of exp in an Industrial field is a must!!
- Must have excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Adobe and Outlook
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- OSHA 30 (training will be provided)
- All administrative functions required by the scope of the dept.
- Value ADD- Electrostatic Precipitation exp
- Exp with backhouse work
- Team player and will work well with others
- Develop technically sound, cost competitive, commercially responsive proposals, incorporating agreed upon strategies and risk mitigation provisions
- Compile proposal costing data, utilizing subcontractor quotes and empirical cost data as required.
- Participate in technical and commercial negotiations as required for the project proposals.
- Make presentations to SEI mgt regarding commercial and technical aspects of the projects
- Prepare timely and thorough turnover packages for new contracts.
- Ability to manage a flexible work schedule; responsibilities from time to time could require extensive travel and extended stays.
- Attend pre-bid meetings as needed.
- Must work critical deadlines and MUST be responsive
- This candidate will work on shorter projects that require quicker turnaround.
14 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.