Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
We currently seek a Field Service Technician for a direct hire position within our client’s team of experienced professionals. Based in Detroit, MI, you will be working for one of the world’s leading Automation Machinery Organizations.
• Build, repair, trouble shoot, and/or install company products.
• Provide phone support to customers and coworkers when needed
• Keep work area clean and organized.
• Travel as required to perform repairs, installs, or conduct training.
• Follow the safety standards & policies set by both client & customer during performing work at customer’s facility.
• Responsible to help maintain the integrity of the inventory during production builds or repairs.
• Make recommendations for improvements in efficiency and quality.
• Record test results in proper electronic and paper documentation.
• Coordinate schedules for installations and repairs with Field Service Manager
• Receive communications (email, phone, direct verbal) from customers and requests, create and or modify activities within CRM database.
• Other duties as assigned
• Aptitude for quickly learning new equipment, technologies, processes, etc. in the mechanical and electrical arena.
• A strong and extensive knowledge in mechanical and electrical assembly, repair, and troubleshooting.
• General computer skills using Word, Excel, and file organization.
• Professional appearance and organizational skills
• 3 or more years experience in industrial environment with field service and repairs.
• Automotive Industrial Experience preferred
Background check and drug screen required. To apply for this opportunity, please contact Melissa Gould at 864-281-8848 or apply online via the link. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
15 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.