Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
LEAD I/E ENGINEER-ASHLAND, KY
Sirius Technical Services is seeking a Lead I/E Engineer for a manufacturing client in Ashland, KY. This position will go direct after 6 months. The Lead Engineer should be able to effectively communicate with Jr. level electrical engineers and mentor as well as supervise. This position will require the employee to provide electrical engineering financial objectives by forecasting electrical engineering requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Minimum of 15 years of experience including supervisory/management
• Must be able to look at scope of work and see how its controlled at the reactor or fed back to the control room
• Must be able to write a scope of work.
• Must be able understand how many man hours it will take to complete the project.
• Must have working knowledge of Fischer Control Systems
• Must have working knowledge of Siemens PLC and Allen Bradley
• PLC Logic knowledge is helpful
• Will be working with 13,800 volts and LESS
• Must have Arch Flash Studies experience
PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES TO KAYLA.ROWE@SIRIUSTECHNICAL.COM
(251) 443-1166 x 114
48 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.