Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
I&C TECHNICIAN-BIRMINGHAM, AL
Sirius Technical Services is seeking an I&C Technician for a DIRECT opportunity in Birmingham, AL.
Pay Rate: $25.00/hr.
• Advanced troubleshooting of critical equipment upon failure
• Troubleshoot AC and DC Electronics
• Use Electronic Test Equipment (VOM, O-Scope, Megger, Calibrators, etc.)
• Apply Electrical Codes and Standards
• Read/Interpret Electrical, Electronic, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and Instrumentation Drawings, Schematics, and Technical Manuals
• Install, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Repair PLC and/or DCS Hardware, Software and Controls
• Diagnose and repair AC & DC Motors and Control Circuits
• Maintain 480/240 Volt 3 phase MCC and Power Distribution Systems
• Replace Electrical Control Devices (Limit, Proximity and Photo Switches, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Valves, etc.)
• Repair Instrumentation and Control Devices (Pressure, Flow, Level Temperature, etc.)
• Diagnose and replace High Speed Equipment Utilizing Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electrical Controls
• Bend conduit and pull wire
• Perform Preventive and Predictive maintenance
• Move and set up equipment as needed
• Wire equipment and electrical drops within a high voltage area
• Install and repair electrical, mechanical and pneumatic industrial equipment
• Repair and correct safety concerns
• Operate milling machines, drill presses, and lathes
• Perform General building maintenance
• Operate aerial work platforms
• Perform computer work with CMMS system for assets, parts inventory and work order completion
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Ability to read, write, and comprehend required.
• Basic computer usage knowledge required.
• A or B required.
• Associates Degree in Industrial Electrical/Electronic Technology, Industrial Maintenance or similar field
• Five (5) years Industrial Electrical Maintenance experience including:
Read/Interpret Electrical, Electronic, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Instrumentation Drawings and Schematics
• Demonstrated knowledge of PLCs and CNCs
• Demonstrated knowledge of 480Volt MCC and Power Distribution Systems
Nice to haves (qualifications)
• Basic programming knowledge with the ability to understand code and troubleshooting desired
• Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics desired
• Mechanical background to include troubleshooting skills desired
• Journeyman electrician experience is preferred
If interested, please send resumes to email@example.com
44 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.