Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: East Peoria
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 61611
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3094531623
For more information, please contact Tracy Story at 309-282-2387!
AECOM is seeking CNC Service Technicians in East Peoria, IL!
• Various work schedules are available.
• Some travel to support remote work sites and business startups nationwide may be available.
• Hiring bonus may be available to qualified candidates outside of the commuting area!
Apply for immediate consideration at https://aecom.jobs/jobs/?q=east+peoria%2C+il
1. High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
2. Five - Six years of experience as a CNC machine repair technician in an industrial production environment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have the ability to maintain, improve, and participate in troubleshooting for CNC Machines with PLC control systems such as Allen Bradley / Siemens 7 / 840 controllers, as well as robotic control systems such as Fanuc.
• Works with instrumentation such as thermocouples and transducers, primary voltages up to and including 480v.
• Effectively communicates with the site management team and the customer to understand requirements, solve complex electrical problems, and provide solutions to manufacturing problems.
• Perform work as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Requires an understanding of and the ability to work safely around 480V 3-phase electrical power circuits.
• Ideal candidates are self-motivated individuals capable of working with little supervision.
Within AECOM, our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and commercial sites worldwide.
• We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
• These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer a full benefits package.
• Check us out at https://youtu.be/8gwbf-_Jt-Q
• Come join our team!
22 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.