Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Zip or Postal Code: L5R 1V1
The Production Assembler assembles fabricated parts in accordance with established procedures and guidelines to satisfy customer requirements. In addition, the assembler will report part shortages relating to the assembly sections assigned. Prerequisites include the possibility of working in other areas on a needed basis, the willingness to teach/learn assembly technique to/from others, the proven efforts to maintain work area cleanliness, and ensuring safety awareness/practices for self and others in the work place. The assembler will ensure the quality of work by carrying out corrective actions as needed, and in reporting deviations as observed.
- Preform somewhat repetitive tasks
- Assemble sub-assemblies and install accessory components and materials. -Wire basic electrical connections per applicable diagram. Modify and assemble specialty /Custom component parts.
- Inspect product for quality
- Load, unload, lift, and move materials up to 50 lbs
- Complete and maintain all associated electronic processes paperwork (including but not limited to checklists, stamping, blueprints, bar coding and including shipping material)
- Operate hand tools (including but not limited to electrical and pneumatic power tools)
- MUST be flexible to move around lines and be trained on other lines as needed
- In assembly they could use depending on the job: hand tools, pneumatic tools, rivet guns and cordless drills.
- First 4 hours will consist of H&S training, WHMIS, Safety training
- Then they will get a full plant tour by a supervisor, get shown where all the first aid kits are, their work area and introductions to supervisors/lead hands. They will go over job hazards (they are very safety conscious) and then will job shadow for the rest of the day and 1-2 weeks afterwards.
Day Shift: 4:00pm - 12:30am
$15.60 to start
0.20 - 0.30 increase when going perm
**Will need to train on days 7am-3:30 for first week**
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 17 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 230 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 6 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
58 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.