Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Iron Mountain
Country: United States
3D Modeler- Iron Mountain, MI
Sirius Technical is seeking a 3D Modeler for a DIRECT opportunity in Iron Mountain, MI.
• Ability to read, analyze, design and interpret drawings and technical specifications
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• Strong mathematical ability and ability to interpret and deal with a variety of concrete variables
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software, specifically excel, word and outlook
• Proficient in (2D) AutoCAD 2008 or later
• Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to function and maintain accuracy and efficiency in diverse or highly repetitive tasks
• Ability to function as a team player
• Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Marine industry experience
• 3D Cad software experience
• Marine Apprentice Experience
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
22 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.