Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Stellar Process is currently hiring seasoned millwright mechanic, pay based on experience and capabilities. Must be willing to travel, paid travel expenses. Part-time opportunity with potential for Full-time.
Duties and Responsibilities may include the following:
- Assemble and dismantle mechanical components or machine parts.
- Drill holes in parts, equipment, or materials.Lay out work according to specifications.
-Bolt, weld, rivet, or otherwise fasten components to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Align machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Move machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Communicate with coworkers to coordinate installations or repairs.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Replace worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
- Use blueprints and schematic drawings, to determine work procedures.
- Troubleshoot equipment, electrical components, hydraulics, or other mechanical systems.
- Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Ensure safety considerations are given top priority while planning and performing duties
- Perform any other functions and responsibilities as assigned
- Capable of lifting 75lbs
The following values are required:
Must be dedicated to your job
Must be willing to learn
Must be able to work on a team with others
Must be a hardworker
Must be punctual and show up for work
Must be honest and trustworthy
Required license or certification:
Valid Driver's License
Welding certification a plus
Travel required within the US
Ohio Resident preferrable
20 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.