Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28111
Operates a CNC machining station, processing parts from the initial reception of rough castings to the visual inspection and gauging of precision product. Interfaces with CNC controls and understands how they relate to machine operation. Performs preventative maintenance at the first of each shift.
- Lifts products from pallets and loads them onto fixtures and/or conveyors
- Operates robotic and/or manually loaded CNC station controls using push-buttons, switches, and a computer terminal
- Performs and records results of First Piece Check
Visually inspects parts for defects as required
- Verifies part dimensions using plug and thread gauges
- Determines offsets and adjusts on-screen values to compensate for production variations within tolerance
- Determines Corrective Actions, reporting all problems to a supervisor
- De-burs products
- Applies identification numbers to product with a hammer stamp
- Changes inserts and other tooling as needed using various tools
- Accurately records production at end of shift
- Maintains a clean work area
*CNC Operators are cross-trained to operate both manual and robotic machining stations
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
52 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.