Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on March 20, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 15236
Electro-mechanical Assemblers Needed ASAP - Great Opportunity!
BHI Energy is seeking experienced electro-mechanical assemblers for a long term contract projet
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles parts and/or units and positions, aligns, and fastens units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames using various hand and power tools.
- Positions, aligns, and adjusts parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Connects cables, tubes and wiring according to standard manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Attaches name plates and/or marks identifying information on parts.
- Repairs a wide variety of electrical and electro-mechanical equipment.
- Analyzes and initiates assembly methods according to process requirements.
- Makes frequent interdepartmental contacts to resolve technical problems, validates recommendations or reviews material requirements.
- May be required to fulfill line lead duties.
Must be able to pass a criminal Background Check & Drug Screen
Knowledge, Skills, Licenses and Certification:
- Possesses working knowledge of basic hand tools including torque, crimper, etc.
- Solders using intermediate techniques.
- Demonstrates intermediate computer skills including the ability to use a computer's scroll bars, mouse, and dialog boxes to work within the operating system.
- Uses client specific computer databases including, but not limited to, SAP to manage large amounts of information, input data, retrieve specific records, and create reports to communicate the information.
- Utilizes Microsoft Excel and Word to enter, manipulate and format text and numerical data; insert, delete and manipulate cells, rows and columns; and create and save worksheets.
- Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents and possesses the ability to read and interpret drawings and wire lists.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Two to five years experience as an electro-mechanical assembler.
- Frequently works in a standing position.
- Frequently lifts loads of 40 lbs or less.
- Occasionally bends and positions self to access tight spaces.
- Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder.
- Handles, feels and controls objects, tools or controls.
- Requires wearing personal protective equipment including steel-toe shoes and safety glasses.
Frequently works indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Occasionally works outdoors and subject to weather conditions.
191 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.