Electrical Test Technician (318288)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on March 13, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 12901
BHI Energy is currently looking for Electrical Test Technicians. These Technicians will perform complete functional testing of mass transit electrical systems to assure that they are functioning properly (including checking each electrical component, one by one, to assure they are in good working order and producing required results. This will be done according to the Test Program Plan Procedures with the use of high voltages and complex test equipment such as chart recorders, data loggers, and personal computers).
- Perform continuity testing of all electrical systems; detect and correct problems.
- Document all results of functional testing (including passing and failing results).
- Troubleshoot and repair subsystems as needed to complete functional testing.
- Analyze faults, repeat problems and develop preliminary means of improvement on such problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in a related field highly preferred; advanced experience and qualified training will be considered.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience with increasing responsibility.
- Must have sound mechanical aptitude.
- Must possess strong computer skills.
- Must be a team player, able to successfully interact with team members of all departments.
184 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.