BHI Energy is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician
This position requires that the person be solution-oriented, with strong focus on attention-to-detail, communication, constructiveness and flexibility coupled with a willingness to perform various tasks.
- Participate in establishing objective standards for all aspects of the process and product;
- Provide "in process" audit and constructive feedback for the team;
- Carry out final inspection of complete cars (including trucks) and installations of equipment. Perform receiving inspection of components along with FAI's and source inspection at suppliers.
- Complete all required documentation for the role (audits, NCR's, SCARs, CARs, inspection reports, FAI's, Car History Books, etc.)
- Provide analysis of data collected from various sources
- Participate in quality planning and continuous improvement activities
- Ensure the Project Quality Management Plan (PQMP) is followed
- Be detail oriented in all aspects of the role (audit, documentation and analysis)
- HS graduate, Associates Degree or higher preferred
- 5-9 years' experience
- Intermediate knowledge of general office applications required to perform analysis, create reports and create standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee occasionally is required to reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Work requires regular speed and accuracy for most of the working day.
Work requires handling lightweight materials or equipment with no special speed or exertion.
Typical working conditions found in most administrative work areas.
Negligible. Little or no exposure to hazards.