Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Please send me your resume in word.
B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, with 5- 7 years manufacturing experience. Well developed verbal, written, problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills. Thorough knowledge of machine design, CAD, tooling, machine installation, developing PFEMA.
Prior engineering experience in a manufacturing environment. Working knowledge of PLC Programming, GML, Servo Systems, Robotics.
Mechanical Auto experience.
1) Evaluate and manage capital and kaizen projects in a time-critical environment.
2) Provide analysis, evaluation and review of problems regarding automation, advanced methods and equipment, material handling, layout and material flow.
3) Provide alternative solutions to anticipated or actual technical and/or business related manufacturing problems.
4) Develop safeguards and improve team member safety through process improvements.
5) Provide training to production and maintenance team members.
6) Provide trouble shooting assistance to production and maintenance team members.
7) Develop new equipment specifications, tooling and other associated requirements.
8) Design new equipment or redesign existing equipment, and coordinate its fabrication, assembly, installation, and startup as needed.
9) Provide daily leadership to hourly maintenance personnel
10) Maintain all mechanical functions of plant painting process
11) Actively and aggressively support 6S policies and procedures
33 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.