Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Park City
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 84098
Johnson Service Group is actively searching for a CAD Design Engineer for our Park City, UT based client. This position is direct hire and has a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and relocation assistance is available. This is a great opportunity to join a leader in the Aerospace industry.
• Position requires expertise and experience in CAD modeling and surfacing of prismatic and rotating equipment including bearing analysis, spur and bevel gear design and analysis (AGMA)(CAGE), housing and cover castings and lubrication and cooling features and systems.
• Minimum of 2000 hours’ experience with ProE, Creo or CATIA V5, (ProE and or Creo preferred).
• Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per Y14.5 is a requirement.
• Experience in electro-mechanical system integration and development is a plus.
• Familiarity with formal Aerospace
Qualification Standards such as DO160, MIL-STD-810 or EUROCAE ED-14 is desirable.
• Job function requires timely preparation of all associated engineering models & drawings.
• CAD Designer will complete detail models and major layout drawings in accordance with standard engineering drafting practices.
• Determines correct scaling; inserts necessary reference planes, centering and dimension lines, hidden line interpolations, and sectioning; prepares assemblies, and installations; prepares complete production and assembly detail drawings; contributes to design modifications to improve quality of product or facilitate manufacturing operations.
• 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 5 plus years’ experience in Engineering & CAD modeling Environment.
• Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in CAD design software a must
• Must have 4 plus years’ experience in drive systems with gears industry: aerospace, marine or powershift transmissions.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and support Project Engineering and Project Schedules.
37 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.